Spring Equinox weekend 2020
This is a creative time of connection with spring emergence within us and in the natural world.
4 special programs celebrating and connecting with the energies of spring.
This is a powerful time to bring your inspirations into ceremonial activation.
March 20 – 22
Sedona, Arizona area
with Sandra Cosentino, Crossing Worlds founder, ceremonial leader, nature mystic and shamanic practice mentor.
3 of the programs are held outdoors at different locations (unless we have to adapt for weather conditions).
You are invited to participate in all 4 programs for a weekend retreat. Or you can select individual program(s).
March 20: 6 pm. Sunset-stars at red rock scenic site with insights, & ceremony. 2.5 hours
March 21: 10 am. Mystical Nature Shamanic Journey workshop in Nature with Earth Energy Connections & a series of Ceremonies to Activate Seeds that are emerging. 6 hours.
March 22: 8 am. Sacred Spring Re-birthing ceremony and Insight Experiences to Seed Spring Emergence. 2.5 hours
March 22: 1:30 pm. Spring Sound Healing to renew balance, Heart Speaks insights, and Ceremony Studio Program. 2.5 hours.
We are part of the living body of the Earth—her vibrational frequency, like ours, is increasing. Direct experience of her energies, grounds and renews us. Her beauty fills our heart with awe and wonder. And for the mystic, nature is a portal to expanded awareness.
Other Spring Renewal special programs and retreats are described here.
2020 Spring Program
You can register for all 4 programs to create an integrated retreat or register for select programs.
March 20, Friday – Spring Equinox!
6 – 8:00 pm
Spring Equinox Sunset-Stars
Spiritual Insights and Ceremony at a scenic site:
Some of the experiences:
- gain a feeling of the Spirit of Sedona
- spirit journeys to the drum to connect with your spring inspirations
- nature energies connection with: earth-sky-sunset-stars
- ceremony to activate-celebrate
$75 pp with 3 or more ($90 pp with 2)
March 21, Saturday
Visioning in Nature and Activating Seeds of Your Next Becoming
10 am – 4 pm
Mystical Nature Shamanic Journey Outdoor Seminar in Nature, Earth Connection, & a series of Ceremonies to Activate Seeds that are emerging at a quiet, private site by Oak Creek with access to several ceremonial sites.
- Spirit journeys to the drum that are uniquely geared to the participants and season. We connect with spring energies, medicine animals, wise helper spirits, nature energies and more.
- We practice ways of being in nature as a doorway to open to fresh inspiration; such as, vision circle introduction, attentiveness and deep observation, messages mirrored to you from nature, and noticing patterns.
- We pay attention to signs and synchronicities.
- We activate the insights that have come to you with ceremony to create positive change. Learn universal ceremonial practices and participate in a drum healing ceremony to clear space for new beginnings. Work with your intention and symbols as you create an earth mandala, walk a labyrinth or medicine wheel.
- We close with a Spring Seeding Ceremony that is co-created out of our visionary experiences.
Sandra mentors you and offers intuitive insights. This is an integrated insight and ceremonial training in a natural, flowing way in the field.
Cost: $200 pp with 3 or more, 6 hours; $300 pp with 2.
Includes $30 pp entry fee, study sheets, mentoring.
We meet at a site a few miles south of Sedona.
Bring snacks, water bottles, sun hat, journal.
evening on own: sunset nature connection, solo vision circle in nature;
then journal and reflect on day, review study sheets
March 22, Sunday
8 – 10:30 am
Shamanic Insight Experiences to Seed Spring Emergence and Sacred Spring Re-birthing ceremony
- Connect with spirit of place and a wise ancestor spirit at this sacred site.
- Experience creative exploration journeys; such as, what you want to seed in this potent spring energy, connection with your mystic child self for inspiration, and more as guided by Spirit.
- Weave the threads of the new story that is emerging for you.
- Closing ceremony honoring the spring inspirations you are seeding into your life and connect with the spring water.
Cost: $95 pp with 3 or more; $125 pp with 2)
Held at a site about 35 minutes south of Sedona. You will need your own transportation.
1:30 – 4 pm
Spring Sound Healing, Heart Speaks,and Ceremony Program
Exploring the voice of your longing, listening to your body, and inviting new balance with:
- shamanic journey and guided visualization
- sound healing with multiple instruments inviting renewed balance at this time of equal day and night.
- ceremony & creative expression
Cost: $90 pp with 3 or more ($130 each with 2)
This program is held at studio location 20 minutes south of Sedona.
You can register for all 4 programs or for select programs.
I will send you additional information on a variety of lodging options, preparation and registration details upon request.
Facilitator: Sandra Cosentino
Sandra has been working with ceremony, sound healing and mystic knowing and shamanic practices for 3 decades. This led her to create Crossing Worlds in 1991 and begin leading insight, cultural and vision quest retreats. “This experience working with spiritual energies of earth, cosmos, intention, attention, shamanic insight ways with people from around the world have have honed my ability to hold space for people, to mentor, to trust my intuition.”