Spirit of Sedona Circle is a warm welcome to the land, peoples, and stories.
Your native-to-Arizona guide gives a feeling sense of Sedona, which is an ancient and modern-day place of pilgrimage and inspiration.
We meet at a scenic vista site in Sedona for a one hour circle.
Timing: can be dawn, during the day, at sunset or even by starlight
Some Spirit of Sedona Circle topics:
- High desert ecosystem intro and geological processes revealed in the cliffs
- Ancestor people and their descendants, the Hopi–who maintain spiritual links to shrines and dozens of prehistoric village sites here
- Yavapai-Apache people, who still live here
- Nature as a living presence, from ancestral perspective
- Today’s stories of vortex energies and Sedona as a place of spiritual connection
- You have the option to drum and rattle and do a short closing ceremony.
$25 pp with 3 or more (group discounts available)
$40 pp with 2
I recommend this option If you plan to explore Sedona on your own:
Vortex, Scenic, Ancestor Sites outdoor seminar.
Sandra Cosentino has guided Sedona, Hopi and Navajo tours since 1991. She is a life long explorer of northern Arizona lands and cultures.
Therefore, she has a wealth of stories, a knowledge of the land, and more than 3 decades of experience with Native peoples of the region. Sandra founded Crossing Worlds Hopi Projects, a-non-profit service group, in 1999.
“Sedona, Arizona resonates with the heart beat of the earth. You can feel a presence here that quickens the senses; thus, it feels like home for many. Sedona is an eye-dazzling gateway into the Colorado Plateau, the second largest plateau in the world.
Eons of the Earth’s creation is exposed in sinuous red and white canyons. These cliffs are a primordial force of crystalline rock that are embedded with prayers from many millennia of humans honoring this sacred earth.”
excerpt from article by Sandra Cosentino
Personalized Sedona Ceremony arranged to celebrate, honor, bless, begin something new. Details here