Mystic Vision Insight Retreats:
Empowering skills that support your intention and spiritual evolution.
You receive mentoring, feedback, guidance with:
+ shamanic insight practices
+ nature mysticism and expanded now consciousness
+ here-now Presence, mindfulness as your point of power
+ ceremony, gratitude, honoring ways, talking to Spirit, drumming skills
+ lucid dreaming & other inner pathways skills.
1. Expand Horizons Spiritual Insight Retreat,6 days
2. Sedona Vision Quest Retreat, 8 days.
3. Aligning With Greater Self Shamanic Practice, 4 days
4. Mystic Vision Retreat with Solo Vision Circle experiences, 3 days
5a. Earth Spirit Connections & Opening to Mystic Vision, field program, 2 days
5b. Power Animals, Allies of our Soul outdoor workshop, new, 2.5 days
5c. Voice of our Longing: Fresh Look, Instigate Change Retreat, new, 2 days
5d. Vortex Intro + Mystic Nature outdoor seminar, 1 day
~ Retreat Created to address your goals
~ Seasonal Turning Points of the Year Retreats (see links below)
Mystic Vision Retreats overview
These practices support you to be your own seer/shaman/wise person. Stretch your boundaries and discover more of who you are. Work with: problem solving, visioning, re-balancing with drum healing ceremony, stimulating your creativity, working with the energies of Nature and more.
6-8 day most comprehensive retreats
- 1. Expand Horizons Spiritual Insight Retreat,
6 days. Intensive modern day mystic program that develops shamanic journey skills as an insight and personal healing tool. Taught within a framework of nature awareness as a spiritual portal. Plus skills for deeper seeing; such as: meditation, lucid dream work, mindfulness, and ceremonial activation of insights that flow in. Mentoring, feedback in support of you perceiving new possibilities.
- 2. Sedona Vision Quest Retreat. 8 days. This incorporates the Expand Horizons core skills retreat and adds the empowering option to spend 1 night out in solo circle on your own. This program has more insight work, preparation work, making of medicine pieces, and feedback than the other Sedona retreats. It also has an additional nature connection & ceremony program. For people with a deep commitment to self-evolution.
3 – 4 day programs with core mystic skills
- 3. Aligning With Greater Self Shamanic Practice: 4 days. Shamanic and Ceremony skills retreat that provides a progression of experiences including personal healing work with extraction and soul retrieval. Day 1 is in the field, Days 2 – 4 are intensive studio sessions.
- 4. Mystic Vision Core Skills Retreat with Solo Vision Circle experiences. 3-days with mix of field programs and studio sessions with timeless pathways of direct knowing.
Vision Quest Introduction program (does not include solo overnight). Develop earth-spirit connection skills that evoke a sense of profound connection. You also learn how to do shamanic journeys for guidance and insight, and to work with ceremony.
1-2 day uplifting programs that focus on a single skill area:
- 5a. Earth Spirit Connections & Opening to Mystic Vision field program: 2-days. Experiences with nature as a portal to spiritual awareness. Mentoring in shamanic journey practices for wisdom and guidance . Dawn Ceremony, Sunset-Stars, Nature at Night solo circle and introduction to Sedona’s sacred sites circle.
- 5b. Power Animals, Allies of our Soul outdoor workshop, new. 2.5 days. Connecting with Instinctual wisdom. An insightful and empowering power animal connections training program.
- 5c. Voice of our Longing: Fresh Look, Instigate Change Retreat: New. 2 days. Joyful exploring of new possibilities with 2 field sessions and 2 studio sessions
- 5d. Vortex Intro + Mystic Nature outdoor seminar Combo Program, 1 day: Sedona Vortex Circle, 1.5 hours + Mystical Nature Shamanic Journey & Ceremony, 4 or 6 hour outdoor program
Retreat Created to address your goals
Please email me with your goals, time frame and how many people.
“I did the Vision Quest Retreat with Sandra and I would love to do it again and again. I feel healed and connected with myself, the elements, nature, my animal guides more deeply than ever before. I am much more conscious of life, all of life and the daily miracles. Sandra has a very powerful and intuitive style. I felt truly guided on my journey, by a master. I highly recommend working with her.”
Leanne Babcock Eckman, Facilitator, Coach, New Zealand, July 2011
Hopi and Navajo Spirit Programs
Special circles with Hopi and Navajo hosts can be created. An opportunity to enrich Sedona mystic vision, earth-spirit connection, and ceremony programs with experiences with native people.
Transportation not included.
Please email if you have interest in creating this either with your own small group or by combining with others who may have also express interest.
Crossing Worlds Hopi Projects, non-profit: since 1999 supporting Hopi Sustainability and cross-cultural education.