ReSet – Fresh Look – Instigate Change
This joyful, exploratory 2-day program is designed to spark your own inner knowing and give you experiences to stimulate a fresh start.
Listen to the voice of your longing.
Open space to see your life with New Eyes.
Peek over the horizon at new possibilities.
Connect with inspiration from your own Higher Self and the sentiency of nature.
- Enhance your intuitive knowing with visionary inner journeys & spirit helper connections.
- Notice signs and synchronicities
- Visioning with the moon and stars
- Activate change with creative expression and ceremony.
- In between sessions, you will have creative and nature practices to deepen and generate inspirations.
Held in the Sedona and Verde Valley area, Arizona
Each retreat personalized to the participants and the season.
“You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you’ll discover will be wonderful. What you’ll discover is yourself.” (Angela Hartfield)
Is something nudging you to sense new possibilities?
Love this wildly creative image by Georgia O’Keefe that to me symbolizes your imaginary ladder to the moon.
Instigate Change Program Elements
morning, 4 hours
Nature connections, insight experiences, ceremonies outdoor seminar at a private site on Oak Creek with several ceremonial sites.
Insight journeys seed your own divining and visioning skills. You will have felt Mythic experiences that generate new knowings, joy and energy in your emotional and energy systems.
- We invite connection with your own Higher Self who is really the watcher-guiding force of your life. Enjoy meeting wise medicine animal helpers who bring you connections with their powers and perceptions.
- Nature is a joyful gateway of powerful sensory and vibratory experience. Learn skills with deep observing and connecting with nature energies. You go on your own out at dawn, sunset, under the stars using these skills to tune in to the greater field of intelligence.
- As you pay attention to signs, symbols, and synchronicities, more of your innate instinctive knowing emerges.
- Create ceremonies as we work with intention, honoring ways, speaking the the greater field of intelligence with heart, mind, voice and movement. As you walk your ceremonial pathways, you are walking your new journey and making it real to the thinking mind that “thinks” it is in charge of our life.
Lunch break with nature connection practices on own
Late afternoon or early evening, 2 – 2.5 hours
Insight Session at studio: (20 minutes south of Sedona)
Creative Explorations, Past-Future-Self, Mystic Child, Imagine
- Insight journeys, imagining, and creative experiences tapping into longing and knowing.
- Insight skills to enhance seeing and shift stuck energies.
- Spontaneous Creative Expression is a joyful and effective way to stimulate intuitive knowing and free energies. Some of these experiences could be with shapeshifting into your power animal, drumming and chanting, writing, and sketching intuitive images.
Evening connect with night sky on own.
Dawn vision circle in nature at a red rock site on your own
morning, 2 hours
Insight Session at outdoor site on the Verde River in Cottonwood:
Signs & Synchronicities practices, Wisdom from Heritage Connections & Child Self, Re-Dreaming and Fire Ceremony
- Child self connections for inspiration and mentoring. Lineage journeys (both from DNA and spiritual heritage) and other insight experiences that emerge in our explorations.
- Joyful walking practices: Divining, Signs, Symbols, Synchonicities
- Re-Dreaming and Fire ceremony to free up your energies, seed the new.
Lunch break on own in the park. Bring your own picnic and water bottle, sun hat, journal.
- Explore lagoon and desert trails in Verde River park area and integration time in nature.
- Journal and sketch symbols of key experiences in preparation for closing ceremony.
2 hours, begins at sunset
Sedona Moon & Stars Vision Circle and Closing Drum Ceremony.
Connect with the energies of sunset, nature at night as the stars (and moon if timing allows); shamanic journey to the drum to seed your emerging vision which we bring into ceremonial activation.
Held at outdoor site in the Sedona area.
Cost and Reservation Details
$530 pp with 3 or more; $660 pp with 2 ($930 with 1)
To reserve: set up the dates which will be placed on my calendar and place a deposit.
Retreat balances are due in full 35 days prior to retreat start (non-refundable due to small group size and personalized program). Retreats are open for others to join.
please see Conscious ReCreation article
Insight Retreats overview
No two programs are the same — the pathways of our insight journeys are co-created with spiritual guidance unique to the people and time. All retreats are personalized to support you in working with your intention, to stretch your boundaries, build skills to take back into your life, and see more of who you are.
1. Be Your Own Shaman-Seer Insight Retreat,
5-6 days intensive program working with shamanic journey skills development as an insight and healing tool within a broader matrix of inter-related skills that enable deeper seeing, such as: meditation, lucid dream work, deep observing-sensing practices in nature, develop mindfulness, work with intention and attention, and ceremonial activation of insights that flow in. Mentoring, feedback in support of you perceiving new possibilities, deepened sense of who you are and sources of spiritual support.
2 – 4 day shorter Retreat Options:
- 2A. Opening to Mystic Seeing and Earth-Spirit Awareness weekend field program: 2-day to earth-spirit and mystic insight practices with Sedona Vortex Tour, sunset-stars and mystic insights-ceremony experiential outdoor programs.
- 2B. Mystic Vision Core Skills Retreat with Solo Vision Circle experiences
3-days of experiential programs, with both nature and studio sessions, working with spirits of nature, shamanic journey and ceremony, and short experiences with solo vision quest circle. The intention is to develop core earth-spirit connection skills, develop skills in doing shamanic journeys for guidance and insight, take an energetic break and let fresh insights flow in.
- 2C. Aligning With Greater Self Shamanic Practice: 4-day Shamanic and Ceremony skills retreat provides a progression of experiences including personal healing work with extraction and soul retrieval. Day 1 is in the field, Days 2 – 4 are intensive studio sessions.
- Conscious ReCreation Retreat: Instigating the Next Becoming: joyful exploring of new possibilities.
Please see index to Insight Retreats and seasonal retreat programs here.