Shamanic journeys are personal experiences of divine connection that can be done effectively on-line.
This personalized on-line mentoring is with Sandra Cosentino. She founded Crossing Worlds Journeys & Retreats in 1991 in Sedona and has more than 3 decades of experience with insight practices, leading retreats and ceremonies.
Sessions & Retreat programs via Skype:
- as a deepening, extension, new creation, work with an issue, or follow up for past retreat participants
- to create your own personalized insight retreat at a more leisurely pace without having to travel to Sedona
- to help you launch a new project
How it works:
- I meditate with spirit on your behalf before our session.
- You call me on Skype (we arrange this in advance by appointment).
- During the 1 to 1 1/4 hour session I share teachings, listen, interact with you, give feedback, and we do experiential shamanic insight work.
- After session, I give you email summary, suggestions for continuing the work until the next session. I may also recommend a book(s) to enhance what we are working with or send a study sheet.
Making this meaningful for you
You are actively learning by your own direct experience at a pace that works with your life. A quickening occurs during these sessions as we energetically work together.
Please let me know your goal for session(s). If you want to develop your shamanic and seer skills, do a retreat, or work on a project, I recommend that we schedule a series of sessions. This gives us a plan for forward movement and focus and commitment.
This is the path of direct knowing, attentiveness, focus and it flows out of a direct relation to the natural world. Thus, it is empowering to spend some time outdoors connecting with earth, water, trees, sky.
In between sessions much integration and movement occurs. Your work on your own between our sessions is an important part of this process; such as, noticing signs, lucid dreaming, nature connection and other seer practices.
During our session, I give you feedback and introduce new skills and journeys to expand on previous work.
$85 per session paid via Paypal or invoice prior to our sessions.
Includes 1 – 1 1/4 hour session, the before and after meditative preparation on my part, email feedback and follow up suggestions after sessions, sometimes there are study sheets.
Please see main Shamanic Journey pages for more insights into this work
Shamanic Journey Insight Sessions mentoring and core shamanism introduction
Shamanic Journey sessions description, and ancestral and modern shamanic perspectives
- Core shamanic journey spirit helper skills
- Nature as a field of energy and connectedness skills, signs, symbols
- Inner pathways/conscious evolution: lucid dreaming, meditation, shifting embedded patterns, tracking how you are using your energies, chakra clearing, listening to your body, mindfulness practices.
Expanded and Creative work:
- Past, Future, Mystic Child connections
- Current issues
- New vision, connecting with your longing and taking steps to live the authentic path of your soul, opening to new creativity
- Launching a new project
- Creating ceremonies for specific purposes or times of year–paying attention to time-honored core ways that add power and effectiveness
Advanced work consideration
I could consider doing this type of work with a very motivated person that just cannot come to Arizona for in-person work.
- Extraction-Clearing-Restoring Original Matrix-Healing
- Soul Retrieval
- Solo Overnight in Nature on own with guidance, support energy and feedback for those with outdoor skills and deep commitment to the process.
Shamanic Journey in Today’s World: Direct Experience with the Sentient Universe; Part 3 in Earth-Spirit Series —article, images
Nature Mysticism–Pt. 1 in Earth-Spirit Series–article
Attention–A Core Mystical Perception Skill–Pt. 2 in Earth-Spirit Series–article
Conscious ReCreation: Instigating the Next Becoming, Pt. 5 in Earth-Spirit Series–article
Vision Quest: Communing with our Soul in Nature, Pt. 4 in Earth-Spirit Series
Ceremonial Circles—essence of ceremony