Deepen your Visionary Skills with direct experience of the sentient Universe:
Shamanic Journey Mentoring as you connect with Nature’s Living Presence & Ceremonial Activation
This is a core mystic vision outdoor workshop.
Held at a private site on Oak Creek near the Sedona area which has special ceremonial sites.
You will experience a series of spirit journeys to connect with medicine animals, wise guides and nature energies for personal insight. The rapid drum rhythm accompaniment helps relax the thinking mind and enter the non-linear field of expanded reality.
Sandra Cosentino mentors you and offers intuitive insights based on decades of experience.
We weave these insight experiences with nature and earth energy connection practices.
Ceremonial expression is co-created from the insights that come to you. This gives you the uplifting experience of activating positive change as you walk your new truths.
“Once you have personally experienced what it is like to be one with a wise and benevolent spirit, or a tree, an animal, or a rock, you know that everything is alive and whole and amazing. You are changed in a fundamental way. You can no longer look at any being or any aspect of this world as an object to be used – everything becomes a subject with a spirit of its own. And so your own subjective, caring nature is awakened. You begin to see as the shaman sees – with the heart.” (Susan Mokelke)
“The core shamanic experience is really simple, timeless and universal. Shamanic journey is the act of sending one’s consciousness into the spirit world. It allows the journeyer to view life and life’s problems from a detached, spiritual perspective not so easily achieved in ordinary reality.“ (Tom Cowan)
1. Mystical Nature Shamanic Journey Mentoring + Ceremony outdoor seminar, 4 hours:
Cost for 4 hour outdoor seminar
Includes $30 pp entry fee, study sheets. We meet at a trailhead near Hwy 89A a few miles south of Sedona.
2. Mystical Nature Shamanic Mentoring in Nature + Ceremony outdoor seminar, 6 hours for deeper experience
With the longer seminar, we can go deeper into insight journeys, ceremonial practices and exploring what is emerging in your vision.
Good companion program:
Sedona Vortex – Scenic – Ancestor Sites program to prepare you to explore on your own.
Held at a red rock scenic site in Sedona, such as the one in photo here.
Cost: 1.5 hours prior to the Visioning Skills seminar.
Studio Session option core training with shamanic journey:
Please see Insight Session details here (does not include field work and ceremony).
Shamanic Journey in Today’s World by Sandra Cosentino
- Landscape as Spiritual Doorway Practices: Connecting with the Natural Life Forces Heart to Heart outdoor experiential seminar. 2.5 – 3 hours training that expands and deepens nature connection practices. We will use shamanic journey so it is best to do this after the Shamanic Journey, Nature Connection & Ceremony outdoor insight seminar or other shamanic training.Power Animal Allies of our Soul: Connecting with Instinctual Wisdom, 2.5-day Sedona area outdoor retreat. An insightful & empowering core power animal connections training program.
- Circle of Power Drum Healing Ceremony & Teaching
- Insight Retreats
- Sedona Vision Quest Retreat
- Nature Mysticism article
- Attention: –A Core Mystical Perception Skill-article
- Power Animals Bring Gifts of Vibratory Infusion article