A joyful Sedona moon, sunset, and stars spiritual circle
Circles of Connection–heart to heart with celestial and earth energies.
Uniquely created for the season, moon cycle and participants.
Circles can occur any evening you prefer to schedule one.
- Full Moon and New Moon dates and timing are given below.
- The dark sky nights when the moon is not out are an awesome time to stargaze and the Milky Way really stands out too.
Some of the experiences:
This is personalized spiritual program in nature at a Sedona trailhead location:
- Gain a feeling of the Spirit of Sedona: special qualities of the land, ancestral Native American and today’s metaphysical perspectives.
- Guided spiritual insight journeys to the drum to connect with spirit helpers and your personal inspiration. We will connect with the seasonal energy. We can also honor your personal theme/timing/life event.
- Guided experiences to connect with the energies of earth, sunset, moon, and stars.
- Closing ceremony co-created under the full moon accompanied by rattles and drums. We give voice, sound and movement to activate your full moon intentions.
Cost for 2 hour program:
$70 pp with 3 or more
($90 pp with 2; $160 with 1)
We meet at the site, transportation not provided.
Held outdoors at a red rock site in Sedona. Folding chairs provided.
(Can adapt to use a covered picnic shelter if need be).
Summer is best time to view Milky Way galaxy in Arizona skies.
Circles can be arranged for lunar eclipses or meteor showers.
Celestial events are included in my Calendar.
2020 Full Moon dates, program times:
What is coming to light in your life?
Led by Sandra Cosentino, who is from an Arizona pioneer family. She draws on decades of experience being inspired by Nature and the mystic path of direct knowing, and sharing in friendship and respect with indigenous Peoples. She leads mystic vision retreats, ceremonies, and Hopi and Navajo cultural experiences.
She is founder/director (1999) of Crossing Worlds Hopi Projects non-profit.
Sunset, Starlight Nature and Solo Vision Circle
Sunset circle in nature, watch stars come out, sky stories, nature awareness at night, insight journeys and ancestor connection, introduction to vision quest and mini-solo circle experience under the stars experience. 3.5 hours with 3 or more.
Most Sedona Retreats include a sunset, moon and stars program.