Landscape as Spirit-scape and a portal to expanded awareness:
Connecting with the Natural Life Forces
Heart to Heart
Sedona, Arizona earth-spirit workshop in nature
Being Available to Spirit
”Connecting our human mind with the mind of our spirit is about becoming available to the natural wisdom of the universe….This truth is abundant and available all around us if we take time to listen and make ourselves available to receive it. Those who make themselves available, receive instructions and guidance directly from the source.” wisdom from Arkan Lushwalah
Some of our Earth-Spirit Practices
As you enter nature with heightened awareness, you begin to sense the greater field of energy pulsating around you. With focused practice, you may have moments of sensing being in a timeless realm where all is interconnected. You are awake, yet in an expanded state of consciousness where direct knowing can flow in. A joyous sense of being part of the larger plan of life often arises spontaneously.
- practices to connect with the sentiency and primal energies of nature
- listening-observing with all the senses
- inviting friendship and kinship with Mother Earth: start a conversation, listen, observe, connect, open all your senses
- sacred meanders, exploring, wonder, and joy of being
- reclaim instinctual knowing
- honoring ways: ceremonial connections
- seeing with new eyes: mindfulness, attentive observing and here-now focus
- nature as a sacred mirror: visionary direct experiences ( a natural practice that requires no “plant medicine”)
- sharing your heart, reciprocity, gratitude, and being available to spirit
- seeding life-positive energies and role of ceremony
- get acquainted with the ecosystem, see details, sense the spirit of place
- solo vision circle in nature spiritual practice
prerequisite: Openness to seeing with fresh eyes, some prior shamanic journey experience (such as some core practice in connecting with spirit helpers or my Shamanic Journey, Nature Connection and Ceremony outdoor seminar), willingness to focus and deepen attention.
This program is led by Sandra Cosentino based on a her own lifetime of connection with the natural world and the mystic path of direct experience. She has more than 3 decades of experience leading nature-cultural tours, mystic insight programs and ceremonies.
Sandra has been deeply inspired by traditional Native American people’s earth-spirit practices that stem from thousands of years of their cultural evolution in relation to Mother Earth.
In this seminar she shares universal practices that are part of our shared human heritage on this planet and does not copy rituals of specific tribes.
Please see related article here with more discussion on this topic:
Honoring Earth: Connecting with the Natural Life Forces Heart to Heart
“By tuning into the earth, knowing her heart as our own and awakening to nature’s pulses, we resonate with forces which push us now to evolve and grow. The time is ripe to expose our own latent talents, and so, rouse confidence to find our way through changing times.”
(Llyn Roberts, Speaking With Nature)
In ceremony we offer our human vessel humbly as a conduit to quicken and catalyze life positive energies.
2.5 hour outdoor program at 1 or more scenic sites in Sedona area. It is not a Sedona tour and does not include transportation.
Each program is personalized to participants’ interests and the season.
$90 pp with 3 or more
$125 pp with 2 people ($220 with 1 person)
Complementary Program Options to Consider:
Mystic Nature Shamanic Journey and Ceremony outdoor seminar
Circle of Power Sound Healing Ceremony and Teaching
Sunset-Starlight Nature and Solo Vision Circle
special event: Earth Day Honoring Earth and Ceremony outdoor program, 6 hours–could be created on other days.