Earth Spirit Connections –
Opening to Mystic Seeing Retreat 2A
2-day experiential mystic seminar in nature program:
- See Sedona’s scenic and sacred places, hear the ancestors and metaphysical perspectives, and advice on places and practices for deepening nature explorations on hour own.Earth spirit ways to connect with
- Mother Earth’s natural life forces heart to heart for joy, wisdom, and authentic power as you cultivate deep observing using all of your senses.
- Learn how to do shamanic journey in the context of today’s world as you connect with spirit helpers in direct felt experiences that bring vitality, fresh insights, new potentialities. These are natural, innate talents that can be developed.
- Enjoy being out as the stars rise. Sense shifts in sounds and the air as night falls. Hear star stories, ancestral perspectives. Teachings on the practice of doing solo vision quest in nature, calming the mind, opening senses, safety tips, creating sacred space, and experiencing being in solo circle for an hour.
- Activate positive change in outdoor ceremonial circles using timeless honoring ways.
April 28-30, June 9-10 and October 13 – 14
or at dates that work for your schedule.
“By tuning into the earth, knowing her heart as our own and awakening to nature’s pulses, we resonate with forces which push us now to evolve and grow. The time is ripe to expose our own latent talents, and so, rouse confidence to find our way through changing times.”
Lyn Roberts, Speaking With Nature
“Nature has a vitality the feeds our life force. To awaken a sense of being at home on the Earth provides a powerful grounding rod and energizer of your soul’s expression in your body. As you cultivate earth spirit connection, calm the thinking mind and use all your senses, your innate capacity of direct knowing comes to life. Every cell of your body pulses with vibratory information that is vaster than intellect and logic.
What might happen in your life if you began listening to the voice of your soul that whispers on the wind, radiates from the stars, signals from within your own body, or in an eagle dream calling you to see the bigger picture of who you really are.”
Sedona Sacred Sites/Vortex Journey ~ Earth and Sky Speak to Us ~ Honoring Practices
Earth Spirit Ways. Know the places to access the land, the Native and metaphysical perspective on sacred land, the natural history, the stories that bring you into the land in a richer and quicker way. This is done in combination with Earth and Sky Speak to Us and time-honored practices to live in conscious connection-reciprocity with Mother Earth. 4 hours.
During the afternoon on own: go out to special areas practicing earth-spirit connection skills. This nature exploration time on your own is a key to deepen this experience and build confidence.
Sunset – Starlight Nature – Solo Circle, 3 – 3 1/2 hours.
morning to early afternoon
“Medicine animals bring us direct energetic vibrations that connect us with their authentic power if we ask and pay attention. They can help us release heavy energies, see with fresh perspective and act with more courage. The spirit of the wild animals is a gift to us humans.”
Mystical Nature Shamanic Journey & Earth-Spirit Connection skill and ceremony seminar on the land. 6 – 5.5 hours (5 hours with 1 person). Deepen seeing, observing, instinctual knowing; insight journeys to connect with powers of the natural world and ceremony to activate positive change that flow out of your insight experiences. Experiential learning/mentoring based on timeless wisdom principles and Sandra’s decades of experience. At days end, co-create a ceremony to activate positive change in your life.
Held at a private site on Oak Creek with several ceremonial sites.
Cost Per Person:
$480 each for 3 or more people
($620 each for 2 people; $960 for 1 person)
Includes study sheets, entry fees, transportation, program planning and customization.
A good option to add to your core mystic skills retreat:
The Circle of Power (Medicine Wheel) Teaching and Ceremony
A shamanic healing ceremony that takes Nature awareness and mystical perceptions a step farther to work with intention, ceremonial protocols, directing energies to create change in your life. This is a studio session that includes use of sound healing instruments unless there is a group of 6 or more.
Insight Retreats overview
No two programs are the same — the pathways of our insight journeys are co-created with spiritual guidance unique to the people and time. All retreats are personalized to support you in working with your intention, to stretch your boundaries, build skills to take back into your life, and see more of who you are.
1. Be Your Own Shaman-Seer Insight Retreat,
5-6 days intensive program working with shamanic journey skills development as an insight and healing tool within a broader matrix of inter-related skills that enable deeper seeing, such as: meditation, lucid dream work, deep observing-sensing practices in nature, develop mindfulness, work with intention and attention, and ceremonial activation of insights that flow in. Mentoring, feedback in support of you perceiving new possibilities, deepened sense of who you are and sources of spiritual support.
2 – 4 day shorter Retreat Options:
- 2A. Opening to Mystic Seeing and Earth-Spirit Awareness weekend field program: 2-day to earth-spirit and mystic insight practices with Sedona Vortex Tour, sunset-stars and mystic insights-ceremony experiential outdoor programs.
- 2B. Mystic Vision Core Skills Retreat with Solo Vision Circle experiences
3-days of experiential programs, with both nature and studio sessions, working with spirits of nature, shamanic journey and ceremony, and short experiences with solo vision quest circle. The intention is to develop core earth-spirit connection skills, develop skills in doing shamanic journeys for guidance and insight, take an energetic break and let fresh insights flow in.
- 2C. Aligning With Greater Self Shamanic Practice: 4-day Shamanic and Ceremony skills retreat provides a progression of experiences including personal healing work with extraction and soul retrieval. Day 1 is in the field, Days 2 – 4 are intensive studio sessions.
- Conscious ReCreation Retreat: Instigating the Next Becoming: joyful exploring of new possibilities.
Please see index to Insight Retreats and seasonal retreat programs here.